Mirror's Edge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A community forum of the Mirror's Edge series Produced by DICE and published by EA Games

2 posters

Mirror's Edge Catalyst Companion

GeoffreyOmega
    GeoffreyOmega
    Admin

Mirror's Edge Catalyst Companion Empty Mirror's Edge Catalyst Companion

Post by GeoffreyOmega Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:12 pm

In case you wanted to track your progress, run and timescore with your smartphone:
    http://www.mirrorsedge.com/news/stay-updated-with-the-mirrors-edge-companion

What's most amazing is that it just received recently an update.
    Last time it probably happened was a year ago?
    Is EA being nice after the Star Wars Battlefront II micro-transaction issue OR could it be a hint that they do care about Mirror's Edge series and things are to come for it in the future?
    I'd hope for a third game, this one was amazing, if they could make a new one just as amazing gameplay/design wise and improve the story telling / universe we live in I would totally be sold !
    ImUrFriend
    ImUrFriend

Mirror's Edge Catalyst Companion Empty Re: Mirror's Edge Catalyst Companion

Post by ImUrFriend Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:16 pm

The update has been around for quite sometime. I'm on Android Nougat and somehow I got it updated automatically. Nothing really new, just bug fixes. And yeas, I'm happy that they're still keeping up the servers and the App. I've always used it since I got the game. Much better than Battlefield 1 Companion tbh.
    GeoffreyOmega
    GeoffreyOmega
    Admin

Post by GeoffreyOmega Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:47 pm

It's still nice to see that there are still a few daily attention brought to it.
    Even though there hasn't been DLC (and it's likely there'll never be) we can still hope for a third installment.
    I wonder how many players the game still count, personally I can never be bored with it.
    Freeroaming is just too much fun !

And spying through companion app to see if high score have been beaten too from time to time Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:02 pm